Subject: Inappropriate cross-posting
From: [email-masked]
To: Blackout <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 01:33:36 -0400 (EDT)

This is a notice to all subscribers on the list...

Please DO NOT post messages to both lists that only belong on one list!

Too many people are cross-posting messages to the LightWave mailing list 
that have little or nothing to do with LightWave.

If you are posting a message about the Video Toaster or the Flyer, then 
post it ONLY to the Video Toaster mailing list.

If you are posting a message about LightWave, then post it ONLY to the 
LightWave mailing list.

If you are posting a message about using LightWave with the Video Toaster 
Flyer, then post it to only ONE of the lists...if you don't get the reply 
you were looking for from that list, then try posting the message to the 
other list some time later.  DO NOT send out two copies of your message 
to both lists!  

Those of us who have a Video Toaster and/or Flyer are usually subscribed 
to both mailing lists and we don't need to read two copies of your message!

Thank you.

                                     -David Warner
                                     'Owner' of the LightWave and
                                      Video Toaster mailing lists

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]